Holy Mother Cassandra
Holy Mother: Cassandra Paladin
- Conqueror’s Right: At first level the player gains an additional 2 Skill Points and Ability of their choice. (This ability cannot be upgraded.)
Extra Attack: gain an extra Attack on your turn.
- Lay on Hands: Your blessed touch can heal wounds, cure dease and neutralize poison.
Great Weapons Fighting: when you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a two handed melee weapon you reroll and must use the new roll.
- Divine Smite: when you hit a creature with a melee weapon you can deal Radiant damage in addition to weapon damage 3 times during a fight. The extra damage is (2d8)
- Aura of Warding: Ancient magic lies heavily on you that it forms eldritch wards on you and friendly creatures 10ft from you. Spell attacks take disadvantages
- Cure Wounds: A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to (1d8 + 6). This spell has no effect on undead or constructs. At Higher Levels.
- Thunderous Smite: You can cast this spell when you hit with a melee weapon attack on your turn. Your weapon rings with thunder that is audible within 300 feet of you, and the attack deals 2d6 extra thunder damage to the target. Additionally, the creature must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be pushed 10 feet away from you and fall prone.
- * Halberd: +9 attack roll, (1d10 +5) damage.